Saturday, June 11, 2011

now i know for sure how hard it is to tell the difference

I have been in increased pain since late thursday night with my bladder and i was thinking i was in another flare. Well i guess not as i went to the express care today and was told that i had a UTI so lets see if it gets better with five more days of antibiotic. i am sotired of not being able to tell the difference of infection or just IC pain I am thankful that non of my family has this conditon if they did i would cry each and every day for them knowing what i go through all too often. i am now on Diet restrictions of no caffiene and low acid ugh yet more diet restrictions now it is getting to the point of not being able to eat the foods that my reflux can tolerate because of havign to restrict acidic foods. i am finding out the hard way that you are waht you eat letterally and you feel what you eat too ouch. i am not having an east time with monitoring my aid intake at all i love pizza and now know that i should really limit the ammount of it that i eat and spaghetti yes i like italian foods not good for low acid i dont eat it alot but gosh im not sure how to enjoy my pasta lol.
any how that is my weekend in a nut shell. not a very good one I do not eat oranges any more those are awful found that one with no help lolI did get some peppermint tea today and discovered that it is good with a little sugar. It is one of the drinks that is on the IC friendly foods list yay I can still have some form of tea or warm drink ans most others are out with the no caffiene thing

No comments:

Post a Comment