Monday, May 30, 2011

freedom tomorrow happy yet nercous

the cath has not been too nad honestly they look worse than they really are. the one i had in the GYN clinic did hurt cause my urethra was not streached but this one has not been bad at all. i have slept through the night since the night of surgery. i wake to get a drink wehn my mouth is dry right now but go right back to ZZZZZZZ land it is so nice.
i want my natural bodily function back but yet im scared that as soon as that happens i am going to hav pain again. i really hate this. i hate beign nervous about everything. But Right now I can officially say I have absolutely NO palvic pain and I am waiting to see My OB so I can tell her i had five pain free days she will be so happy to hear that i have not yet been able to tell her of many days in a row with relief really hoping this was the solution and right now would i do it again in a few yresif pain returned yes most definately no regrets here on this one. five days of no pain reminds me there is hope and that i can be me again/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I love reading positive thoughts! Pain free is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete