Sunday, June 5, 2011

Uro appintment and a few other things

i had my uro appointment Friday. it went really well all things considered. I did ask if i could stay with the same person from here on out and the new orovider that i have was more than willing to allow that to happen. she is still in the same practice ans the others but she seems different already from the firs one that i had whom was not willing to deal with everything i have going on. I was just open and hones and told them that sometimes i require assistance with some personal things liek urine collection and the other things that are tougher for me and it is easier if istay witht eh same doctor so I dont need to explain things omany times and i would like to eventually be able to go in there and maybe not have to bring my possy as one of my other docs calls my ride and niece to feel comfortable I like to be able to do somethings on my own its not as awkward. I feel awkward sometimes when others are there with me even if it is my family but I am always thankfull in the end that i have them there.
i do not go back again for six months we would have done three but she will be on leav with a lil one and i dont wnt to see another provider so I settled for six and it give me a break to.
I met my lil niece friday she is a week old my best friends baby who i consider a sister. she is so adorable and tiny. I was so happy to be able to hold a lil baby agian. My dream is to be a mommy but with all these medical issues im not sure ill find the time to get my life together and even when that does happen I will have a hard time more than likely because of my moderate stage of endometriosis so im just taking things day by day right now an not losing hope of my dream since iw as sic yrs old.
I have had the best weekend in a long time and antoher good part is I have slept two nights in a row which is great. I had been up every two hours since tuesday until Friday night and then my bladder finally decided to calm down for a bit so ive been sleeping again which is os good so a wonderful weekend with a few moody moments just because things have gotten me down a bit.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the appointment went well and you'll be staying with one person. Glad you've been able to sleep too, that's always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleeps awsome Im back to sleeping throught he night for now thak goodness the flare has gone they take alot out of me and i spend just as much time trying to catch up from them as I do having them its tiring but life goes on how is malayna doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malayna is doing well. I'm just hoping I can keep her healthy for her last week of school. Check out my blog for some cute videos.

    ReplyDelete