Wednesday, June 29, 2011

this post is for amy and emma

have to do this th hard way cause for some reason i cnt post to your blog today but wanted to say that I love your pictures of emma with daddy on the trike and that I looked into that justin beiber spelling may be off some that you said pretained to emma and listened to it and wow you are right it pretains to all of us with cp i put it no my play list thanks and emma can listen to it any time she wants when u r on if u follow my blog she looks so good on her trike

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet! I will double check my spelling of his name. I tend to make a lot of typos. Sorry about that. I am not as big a fan as Emma is! Ha Ha! Sorry you couldn't post on my blog. I had some blogger trouble the other day. I will have to let Emma listen to this on here. I have been telling her about you and how you are grown up and have CP. I want her to know that she can do it too.

    ReplyDelete