Monday, June 20, 2011

not feeling so well tonight

I am having pain because of my endometriosis and it is really bad right now. I can't even explain it I have been fighting the urge to scream alot today. It is so frustrating to go through this. i think my blog is changing from being about My Cp to being about everything else. My CP doesnt affect my life as much as the other medical issues i gess i could say that the CP is a part of me and although it causes me some issues I am used tot hose ones even the pain of the spastic muscles is nothing compared to endometirosis pain and my bladder pain ugh. All in all though things are still going well just need to get through the next ten days then i have another break from the pain or at least i pray we never know with endo lol it has a mind of its own honestly. and for the new followers to my blog please feel free to post questions in your comments if you have anything you want to aks i will answer to the best of my ability

1 comment: