Sunday, June 26, 2011

something totally off of emdical issues for once

i had a really good day today. i am still having pain unfortunately but i dont expect much of a change but thats another post all together i said this one wasnt about medical so im gonna make it all on a different topic. One of my many kidos in life had her seventh birthday today oh my goodness how tiem flies. We got her a water slide and a scooterand went to her party. I saw her two sisters and brother too. her youngest sister is a month old amd i had more cuddle time today.
the down fall is when i got home after beign gone for three hours my dogs had destroyed the living room I am not goint to indulge in how they did it but needless to say it was a mess. they did it to me the other day as well when i went to my aunts with the fam for dinner ugh so needless to say the dog crate is comming back from aunties house and they will be in it when i leave I will not feel bad about it any more. I tried to let them have freedom and have run of the house and they can tbe good its either that they find new homes and i cant bear to have that happen even though they destroyed my stuff the other night and this time i still want them for company I am way too attached to part now after a year so yep they crate it is well that is my weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great time but sorry about the dogs! I agree - back to the crate with them! :)

    ReplyDelete