Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mor on the dogs

i got the crate back monday and they were excited wish they were not so camera shy or didnt hate it so much would have taken a pic of them in it my black lab barks at the camera and just anout anything lol hes a pain sometimes. Bu any how now that i have the crate back all i have to do is say bed and walk toward my room and they both get in no problem i used to have to give them a treat so i guess they just dont like wide open spaces at home by themselves now when it come to running of they dont have any issue with doing that lol they tend to like doing that too me ha ha they are brats for sure. Trying so hard to stear from medical stuff right now just need a break to think on something else. i cant believe this weekend it the fourth of july but im glad it is each day that passes is good for me i have been working on a jigsaw puzzle since monday as wwell didnt get too far with it cause my eyes get tired but its fun when i can manage to find pices lol other than that not much is going on with me besides medical and i dont want to talk on that subject right now lol im so done with it for a whileit is just getting to the point of too much stress with it right now and my goal is to live with as little stress ans I can
i hope everyone is enjoying their summer vacation and getting out of the house i havent much with my pain but im enjoying the things i can do that are positive and trying to keep up beat well i gues i should get going and find soemthing to do around here rather than computer time

1 comment:

  1. Your one dog sounds like he hate the camera about as much as Emma does. Ha Ha! The flash freaks her out. I think it is a visual thing.

    Hope you have a great July 4th!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete