Tuesday, June 7, 2011

had a few awsome days so far

I have had a few great days pain wise. i almost feel like my old self right now my flare from surgery on the bladder is gone and i am doing everything in my power to keep it that way. I have had no caffine since surgery and am not really missing it either the uro advised it best to avoid anything that causes extra pain in my bladder so i have been caffine is one of them and so far i have basically found anything acidic to do the same so i have been trying to limit my acid intake but need to talk to them to see if there is a way to remove acid from foods if that is possible lol Im not so sure but it cant help to ask so i can eat teh things I love i made the more than likely mistake of eating pizza tonight for dinner lets see how long it takes to get me probably at least a day or so its mever within the first few hours with me but i cant take everyhting out of my life thats just not cool. well just wanted to update cause I am so happy right now and wanted others to know that happiness is still within my reach although sometimes it feels impossible

1 comment: