Thursday, June 16, 2011

update on Ob visit

things are going pretty well in this department for now. I found out the full results to my bladder scope from her I have one biopsy area that shows damage to the mucus lining of my bladder which is consistant with the diagnosis Of IC which is what the GYN originally diagnised me as having good job again to her lol.
We talked about a few other things as welll the most proirity one for here is the pain and pulling on my left habd side in my ovary. I had to have another ultrasound in may which looked very similar as the precious ones minus the fact that there were a few cysts there. she told me with the ammount of endometriosis and scar tissue in there that having any cysts is enough to cause pain and i can say alot of it. the bad news is that if the pain gets tot he point where i can not function again it is another surgery so I will be praying that it remains unchanged for at least a few more years because it is pretty stuck there and im not yet willing to have another surgery especially not one where i know i am going to be missing a part of my female hood after it. I knew this was a possibility but to hear her speak of it again because of my pain really set reality in motion well that is my day today hope everyone else is good and oh the best news I do not have to get a new GYN yay for that so relieved

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I mentioned this in the other comment, but I will invite you once I get your e-mail address--if you would like. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete