Friday, July 1, 2011

having a rough day today

First off thank you amy for all of your comments but unfortunately im not feeling to much better it seems to be slowly but progressivly getting a bit worse with the pain in my ovary. this is right now my biggest struggle. I have basically woken up each morning since the befgining of may with ovary pain some days its worse than others but it is always there again ugh. I am leary abut another surgery i have had my fair share
although only one has been for my CP that was a tendon surgery when i was 16. I am just not so lucky with other medical stuff lol but hey ill get through with suport from everyone if it comes down to needing the surgery I know i have a wonderful suport team from all over. I have a great family which really helps when you have so many issues.
I thik I am more just frustrated that the lupron did not work for as long as i had hoped it would and for amy i dont know if you have read that far back int my blog as there is alot to it but lupron is a drug that is given by injection that puts your body into a temporary menopause state had that back after my diagnostic surgery to help to shrink the endometriosis as it is estrogen dependant to grow and have felt pretty good up until this may.
if you already know about endometriosis and its treatments sorry for the extra rant but i dont like to put the name of a medication into my blog without all of my fellow followers knowing what it was for i dont like to be confused lol so i try not to confuse others.
any how the pain has been pretty bad today it is making my left side and leg hurt but I am trying to push myself throgh the day the only relief that i get is if i take meds and i hate taking them because they only work for a couple of hours and im just not a med fan emma i feel you on this one totally they are yucky amd for amy i am glad to suport u and emma she is beautiful and you are a wonderful mom ans to sheila how are you and malayna doing

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about the pain. I hate ovary pain. I have had my fair share in the past, but not related to endometriosis. (Not sure I spelled that correctly!!) But, anyway it's awful! So I totally understand. I wish there was something helpful that I could say or tell you about a good medication that would help longer with the pain.

    You are such a strong young woman. I will praying for you. Hope you have a good weekend--a good July 4th!

    ReplyDelete