Friday, September 3, 2010

ughhh

Im feeling kind of frustrated again. i have been having ankle pain on and off for a couple weeks now and i have really been debating weather to go to my primary or do the ortho again. I am so confused. I dont want to go if they are just gonna say there is nothing wrong. i hate that It is so frustrating.
i called the ortho last week and he was out of state so not much help for me now it has been another week and i just do nt want to call again. uggh what to do what to do. I am so tired of the pain comming out of nowhere and having no one able to help figure out what is up. otr for that matter finding ways to the docs that is tough too because everyone has their own lives that need to be lived and I deffinately understand that .
I am planning on going to a benifit tommorrow for fy friends uncle to raise money to get him a power wheel char. Not sure how long ill be staying but i will be giving my ten dollars reguardless of the length i stay it all depends on how i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment