Sunday, September 5, 2010

holly cow busy weekend lol

I did end up going to the benifit yesterday it was fun they had live music and plenty to eat not that i did much of that lol. I got to visit with another friend that i have not seen since high school. it was great.
After the event i went to my sister's house for the night with my cousin and niece. then today i spent the day at another friends house. I don't usually get to do much buyt man when things happen it is all at once for me lol. all in all a great weekend but I am glad to be home finally lol. Now i am relacing and realizing just how much this weekend has taken out of me. We went apple picking today it was cool only the second time that i remember going may have when i was younger dont remember though. Well im gonna go to bed really soon my nephew is spending the night with me so I better get soem sleeep! Otherwhise he will be ahead of me oh wait he usually is any how but it is worse when i am tired

1 comment: