Thursday, September 16, 2010

its finally thursday

this week really seems endless. I am exhausted and in pain yet again with my ovaries and palvis and yes nladder. basically my entire belly from belly button down is burning to no avail. My back is going along too. Lets just say I know no one here who follows has endo but for anyone who does don't let your doctors push your complaints to the side.
My Ob is really good and thankfully does not do that she takes eberything into consideration even the things that dont concern her like my legs and spacticity. Well I am going to go and try and get some dishes done i have an eye appointment comming up on wednesday kind of looking toward knowing eberuthing with the eyes are good minus the stuff we already know i have nystagmus and astigmatism.
I also calle the doc to get my migrane perscription filled again and they had to change it becase insurance requires that their members take imatrex before any other medication for migraines. dont ask when they changed that one lol but here we go with another medication lets just hope either it works or i dont get a migraine lol

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you're in so much pain again! I hope you find relief again soon! My Mom used to take imitrex for headaches and it worked really well for her so hopefully it will for you too!

    ReplyDelete