Monday, September 27, 2010

remind me never to do this one again lol

Well the laxitive prep has started. Oh my god yeah this is deffinately not fun. I think if it comes down to it i will keep my stomach pain rather than do this again. Liquids since sunday now push everything out even thogh there is basically nothing in there. taken two dulcolax this far at five have to mix miralax with 64 ounces of gatorade the 238 gram bottle and then drink a glass every 20 minutes until gone and then at nine two more tablets should be a sleepless night lol.
oh and sheila was it you who mentioned meralax in an earlier blog post if so yeah I can say that as of today I have officially heard of it and used it lol
I am suposed to continue using it if i do not have regular bowel movements as well. Should have just gone with the gut instinct to try it after you mentioned it. Oh well I am now unfortunately it is for the colonoscopy prep

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jenny. Just remember this is only a couple of days and the stomach pain can be around alot longer, so it's worth it. I went through this back in June so I know exactly what you're going through. Although I started drinking earlier in the day so I didn't have to drink alot in a short period of time. And I was mostly "finished" before I went to bed so not so bad. I found the hardest part was how hungry I was! I couldn't wait to be able to eat again. Malayna has been having problems with constipation again and even the Miralax isn't working as well for her although I try not to give her full doses. I'm thinking about trying something called Fruit-Eze (www.fruit-eze) with her. Many people say it was a life saver for them. Check it out! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sheila i never wat to hear the word meralax again it is working too well for me. I did not get to start drinking any earlier in the day because they wanted to make sure i was totally empty due to the chronic constipation I hat it so much

    ReplyDelete