Tuesday, September 7, 2010

frustrated yet agian

still having ankle pain which i can live with because i do not want another trip to the ortho. On saturday after the benifit i started having bladder pain again. I went to my primary today to see if it was an infection and they said right now it is not shoowing on the dip but there is blood in it so she said that i needed to contact my Ob to see if they were going to do the test for IC and if that is negitive to see on getting into a urologist. i am on antibiotics until the dip culture comes back. this is rediculous. I just want a break for longer just leave me alone please. I want my life to be consistant and not so up and down. I miss my old life before the endo for sure well beofre it got to this point any ways

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! So sorry to hear this. Hang in there and keep seeking the help you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am deffinately doing that because there should not be blood in my urine i had it when i was little but it has not happened in some time now so it's a lil nerve racking for me. I just have to get through a little over a month and then this show is on the road again. they wanted to refer me to a urologist yesterday but i do not want any more new medical providers until i know I absolutely need them it is just so hard to go from really good to bad in days. I am not taking the antibiotic until the culture comes back because i am not seeing the idea of putting something into my body for it not to do anything we know how that goes

    ReplyDelete