Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A slight step backwards

Ok lol had to type this one twice now ha ha
Well I have been having bladder pain again so i am thinking she is going to order the test for IC. I am not too fond of the idea lol and honestly don't want to tell her i am having the pain but the only way to get help is to be honest.
I have also been having a hard day with my reflux today. my fault though for eating sausage should have known better lol won't be doing that for a while. I have been taking the meds regularly as i am suposed to and with them it is notmally ok to eat sausage but not now zi guess. I think i may need to talk to the primary about it in December because this is the second episode I have had since July. Not fun but i am going to wait it out and gfo to my regular follow up because i have appointments comming up soon and do not need any more stress right now.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, but you're right it's best to be honest and get the help you need. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just so afraid of the whole preceedure for the diagnosis. i have been in so much pain the past year and i pretty much feel better. i am afraid that anything done in the bladder or uterine area will spike the pain up again and I also had a ver traumatic experience with a catheter when i was younger because they thought I was having kidney failure at four years old. I have been told from moment one that i am a good candidate for dyalisis but that has not happened yet and as far as i know my kidney function has been normal. haven't had any protien spilling or blood that I know of so that is good for the time being. I had pretty bad protien in there when i was having issues with my blood pressure they were afraid that i was going down hill again and i was put on medication two months later after the diagnosis was confirmed so ive had alot of scares with the kidneys and bladder.

    ReplyDelete