Thursday, September 23, 2010

im still here lol

I had my eye appointmetn yesterday that went well. I have to get glasses and go back in a year to see how things are going. Had the GI appointment as well I have to have a colonoscopy to see if it is my colon or not. If not i guess they are marking it as refered pain from my endometriosis but I have never had pain in my stomach and bowels like this. I am at least able to eat now but it is still uncomfortable have not taken any medication yesterday or today because i do not want to have issues with being abloe to stop using them I can't say becoming adicted because i have pain but I have had that issue after a surgery and will not forget it and will not do it again I am so tired right now I just need a break again.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your eye appointment went well and I hope the rest works itself out soon!!

    ReplyDelete