Sunday, September 19, 2010

horrible weekend

My pain and cramping got so bad that i went to the er again by rescue. I was honest with everyone and told them I had endometriosis and that is automatically what tehy thought it was. nope it is not because endo pain does not get worse when i eat if I am neasuated that does but the pain was horrible pain every time I would eat or drink. and for the most part still is. well still have no clue what it is they did another CT and u;trasound and then said well ther is nothing more that we can do. They said that no GI doc could see me until monday and zI could not stay there because i was not bleeding from my stomach. Morphine was not touching the pain for anything until they gave me like four or five doses. Oh well I am home for now On strong pain meds and antineasua medication which i need to go and take now before it gets too bad just ate a soft taco shell I have had that a yougert and bread one slice all day and sips of grape juice yeah nothings wrong my butt here we go round the hellish circle of docs again

1 comment: