Tuesday, September 14, 2010

err life as usual nothing goes right for some reason

Well i went tot eh dentist this morning fully prepared for a cleaning and an exam to be done. that is what was scheduled on the previous visit for this appointment get there and in the room before they tell me it is only my ecam. Had I known that I would have changed the appointment so I could have gotten both done at once.
Now I have to go back yet again for two more fillings and my cleaning and then yet two more times to have the crown completed. I am not in a good mood to say the least today and on top of the not having things go right I get queasy stomach on the way there every time but this time i litterally got sick and ended up throwing up. that is the huge reason I ask for afternoon appointments there because it is not as bad as in the morning with my reflux and stomach issues I want to honestly either scream or cry right now because I feel that nothing i ask even matters anymore I dont ask for specific things to be a pain in the butt it is to make it easier on me and everyone involved

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, sending a big hug to you! How frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i need it i have appointments comming up soon that i need to get to like the eye doctor not sure how im getting to that one either ill figure it out though

    ReplyDelete