Sunday, May 6, 2012

trying to prepare the house for the major surgery commming up

this is the part before surgery I dislike the most the constant cleaning and keeping toys and everything picked up to aboid falling after surgery also had to clean my nieces room because we are going to need to bring her bed out into the living room so that I can sleep on it as i will not be able to get into my rom on crutches or in a wheelchair maybe with a walker but i doubt it as they want me on nearly total bed rest for eight weeksnot looking forward to it i will take some pics to post here as i go through my recovery they will not be posted though until i am able to sit up in a char. Very scared i remember the pain of the last one I had and it was bad. Peopel ask me which pain is worse the endometriosis IC or the foot surgery I just keep thelling them that none of them are comparable they are all very different pain and feel very different at any given time  hoping that I can get evereything done that i need to before the time comes

No comments:

Post a Comment