Monday, April 30, 2012

how much do ppl realy expect one person to deal with

i had my urolgy appointment today it went well i guess I am now scheduled for a renal bladder and transvaginal pelvic ultrasound may 16th and more than likley a third yes third cyystoscopy on august first on top of my surgery in may really i feel like i did when i was little its never going to end I just want relief from pain and discomfort and to be able to go pee without pain does it really take this much torture to get that I just feel liek its almost too much to ask I hope u r all having a good day this appointment went much better than the last ones witht eh other uros however he did not tell me i needed a more positive outlook which is good because had he said that I probably would have lsot it I just really need a break from it all sorry this post and the past few have not been positive going to try and wotk on something happy to post on next round thanks for teh suport Oh i do have some positive news i think we have possibly figured out a food that my dog can eat without throwing up its been a long haul but its been almost a month finally since he has vomited thank you somethign finally has gone right

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you've been facing so many difficulties lately! I hope things begin to look up again soon!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. We're doing well here, thanks for asking. I haven't had enough time to blog lately but have a few more things I want to post. There's just never enough time in a day!

    ReplyDelete