Friday, May 18, 2012

and the world just keeps sending me stuff i dont want to hear

Got a call from the urologist this mornign things are good on ultrasound with my kidneys and bladder which is good although i wish there was something showing for the bladder as much as it hurt me to have the ultrasound and is now still hurting me after the fact but I guess that is how it goes. Just frustrated tired of feelign bladder pain with no answers as to why it is hurting.
So relieved that the kidneys look good  though thank god for that one dont know what i would have done had that been bad news. the third ultrasound is where the issues cam in to play. there are several small cysts on my solitary right ovary so I was instructed to call my gyn and let them know they will be reciebeing a copy of the ultrasound to review with me so unles they can do that over the phone i will need to get an appointmetn before surgery really just more stuff to add stress to life right now I think im going on doctor strike again for a while after I have this surgery .

No comments:

Post a Comment