Monday, May 21, 2012

another ultrasound update

I told u all that my ultrasound was normal for kidneys and bladder well what a shocker I got a call from the urologist this morning saying they found a small cyst on my kidney not sure which one but i have to have the renal bladder portion of the ultrasound done in two months Hoping not the transvaginal portion of it though  I am not a happy camper although the nephrologist told me not to worry I calle d him this afternoon to let him know what is going on as he specializes in kedneys not the bladder lol so i m feeling a bit better baout it not much but a little surgery is closing in fast really fast way too fast very afraid of this one ugh i will update as I am able hoping within the first week but unsure with what pain levels may be hugs to all see u all again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment