Wednesday, May 30, 2012

one week post op tomorrow

i have some pictures to post up on here of the pre and post surgery and of the recovery thus far but im going to wait on posting them until im able to be up and n the chair more I am doing better than i thought i would be for a week out but it has definitely been tough. i had the op thusday the 24th and ended back in the Er the afternoon of the 25th for pain control because the nerve block wore off and I had only been taking one pain pill every four hours instead of the two that the doc recommended. As you can tell i did not read the directions I had someone here and still have her here taking care of me and she didn't read wither but now im on the right track with that and feeling much better pain wise.
I ended up with some viral infection and had to go into my regular doctor Tuesday which meant being carried up and down the stairs in a wheel chair and my aunts and mom dropped me in the process but luckily it was not a huge drop i kind of just laid back and stood on my head for a few until they got the grip on the chair again.
this morning i woke up pretty sic with vomiting and diarrhea my body is just beyond run down right now so that is the perfect time to get all the viral stuff going around hoping it is smooth sailing from here  on out

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you were doing well after the surgery but so sorry to hear you got sick! I hope you're feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete