Tuesday, May 15, 2012

pre surgical pic of the feet to help ppl see what i was trying to explain about my foot being contracted


ad u can see by the top picture my right foot is in a nearly normal position and has good range of motion left foot as you can see isnt quite so well with range of motion and it is constantly in that turned in downward position its becoming painful and uncomfortable for me to walk just wanted to share this as this blog has not been dedicated to cp in some time as you can see it still affects my life even though it isnt talked about as often as the other conditions i have going on hugs to all

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. I can see the problem you're having and I hope the surgery fixes it, even though I know you're really dreading it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete