Monday, May 7, 2012

ugh house is prepared im not

totally not ready for this scared very scared. ho am i suposed to do this again,. the first tendon transfer was horribly painful I am not sure i can get through another one I never wanted to feel that kind of pain again. My orthopedic that did the first tendo transfer said that it was more painful than a borken bone ugh and it is as I have fractured a bone and it is noting compared to this kind of pain. I want it over and done with I dont want to feel any of it but I know its comming I have wanted to cry most of the day today its only 2 weeks away and Im also scared because mom is going in for a gyn surgery soon as well she needs it for heavy bleeding but the fact that she is goin in for anything scares me more than me going in she is my rock the one who is here through everything prayers please. I hope everyone is doing well amy i hope that you and emma are hanging in with everythign going on comment and let me know how u r please been thinking alot about u both sheila u and malayna are awsome with your suport hoep to see new posts of our beautiful girl soon

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny! I am so sorry about all this crazy sugery stuff going on around your house. I am really going to pray that your surgery is not as painful as it was before. I will pray for you mom too. Gyn surgery is not fun, but it usually goes pretty smoothly. So, she should be okay. Try not too worry too much. I know that is so hard. I just hate hearing about how much pain you go through just to do daily bathroom stuff. I hate that for you so much. I keep hoping something will turn up for you that gives you some better relief. Can't believe how much energy you mustered up to clean house. WOW! You could come clean mine if it would help take you mind off all this. Ha! Ha! Just joking.

    Sorry I am behind on my blog, but I will try to get back into it. So much is going on around here. Thanks for asking about us!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you! Hang in there, medicine has come so far that maybe it won't be as bad as you think. Think positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete