Friday, March 30, 2012

oh my godness i feel like Im on a rollercoaster

I will be three weeks out from my surgery on tuesday Already babysitting again probably not the best idea but a friend is in need right now so I can't say no. thankfully mom is going to take the kidos for me tomorrow I have had them on and off for two days now exhausted and the house work is piling up pn me.
It has been so long since i have been this busy I am so exhausted it is in a good way but still not fully healed and my body is telling me its just tired out right now lol I will get through it for sure.I still need to find the rest of the tools i need to do my pt I have a couple of elastic things i need to find and a belt and im good to go yay just have not had time to find them yet maybe tomorrow if I dont use it to catch up on rest lol.
I have been having on and off bleeding on the maraina since surgery yes this is going on thre weeks now and I could be doomed with bleeding until the six month mark on and off right now its more on than off but cant complain i guess pain is less even though I have had a few rough patches just a big adjustmment in so many ways Hoping that I can now make it until june without needing to call in again unless it is for refills on my ibuprophen

No comments:

Post a Comment