Thursday, March 8, 2012

the lift is on yay back to the basics with my cp at 26 going to be a long road

As you all may have read earlier my battle to fight against cp has begun again and yes I am an adult so just let me politely tell anyone who has it dont let todctors tell you you will be fine with things after a certain age because cp does not get worse yes thankfully the brain damage does not change but function can and for me has changed alot over the past few years we all remember the battle with the hip and cortisone well new orthopedic said it was just pure torture for nothing as he feels my hip pain is due to not having an even leg length on my left side it has always been a half inch shorter than my right is this all cp related i have no idea if the leg length is a direct relations to the cp but i do feel that it is a direct reason for the pain in my hip and so does the new orthopedic so i had a build put on my shoe this morning at my old stomping grounds to speak i went tot he same place that used to make them for me along with my afos when i was younger and the same person is still an active part of my care he was not there today but he is around here is a picture of what my shoes look like now they are still the same shoes but you will notice the gread and height are very different

1 comment:

  1. in case it is not easy to see take a look close at the shoe that is next to the chair arm then look at the other all of my faithful cp kidos mams please dont let the doctors tell you what they feel is best I know we are suposed to take or doctors advice and go with it and yes that is what i did for ten years and now it is all starting over make sure your lil ones have what they need even as big ones cause cp does not go away as you know hugs to all and love to malayna brendan and emma

    ReplyDelete