Monday, March 26, 2012

Post op update

Had my post operative appointment this morning things are going well maraina is cooperating for those who may not know that is an IUD that stays in place for five years yay no more needing to fill perscriptions every month thank goodness the left sided ovary pulling pain is gone completely happinesss and she only found one patch of endo now please don't assume because ther eis only one in there right now that I am cured there is no cure I have this forever and will have symptoms more than likley until menopause and some people have them beyond I hope that they are more managable and stay that way for some time But I am not expecting to stay totally with no endo pain if I do than this is great but i need to be prepared for the things that my happen as well as the saying goes hope for the best prepare for the worst I have learned to live alot of my life by this saying.
I unfortunately am still hav ing bladder pain so I need to see the urologist agian getting a new one though because things didnt go well with the first tow I had not looking forward to it at all so nervous that I am going to have another negative experience ugh not what I want for sure. Still no more news on the cp fromt of things still have not heard from nurology so as soon as I do ill update

No comments:

Post a Comment