Wednesday, March 14, 2012

surgery went awsome if that is possible

Everythng went smoothly and on time got there at fice thirty and was home by 2 pm and i now know for sure that I have the best gyn I could ask for everyonne says that because she doesnt do excision that i could find better but I dont want better I love my doctor she held my habbd and talked about her vacations and asked me where i wanted to go until i was asleep I have never in all my 26 years have I had that happen i wanted to cry after surgery because not lonly did she do that in OR she told them that i was to wait for her because she wanted to tell my the whole scoop and me not hear it from anyone she said my left tuba and ovary are gone thank you lord ther are mericles and i have a few and I know it thanks for the wonderful care jenny I will not change you for anyone
I am in a bit of pain but nothing like the full fledge endo flares i was having and the lupron did its job it only left one area of endo taht she needed to burn off yay thank you lupron you saved me needing more torture right now I also got the maraina insert. Bleeding from it right now but that still doesnt hurt much right now hoping to have no more cycles after six months wish me luck on this one hugs to all

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear it went so well! She does sound like a wonderful doctor. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and she is she doesnt know how much she is apreciated but she will believe me not a doctor that i have had thus far that has doen so much for me

    ReplyDelete