Wednesday, March 28, 2012

another update good news for the most part and not complaining about the bad lol

well we shall start with the bad news which so far is turning out to be better news I was bleeding this morning probably due to mybody needing to adjust to the maraina nut i was told ny my doctor to call if i had anything more than light bleeding in case i need monitoring because i have a history of heavy bleeding which she has unffortunately whitnessed lol. Bit it has now stopped after two days so happy news is i don't need to be seen the nurse i spoke to said if it had not stopped in a week i would need to be checked but i think it knew i called or something lol.
the good news on the part of the femal stuff very little cramping with the bleeding right now hoping it stays that way but it can be so unpredictable I have been up and about for a few days now really starting to get back to being myself man I didnt realize how much i messed being able to do stuff even the simplest things I vaccumed the floors today for the first time post op and for the first tiem in a long time it did not hurt a weird reason to want to but i felt the emotions start flowing of course the good ones I just want to get back to regaining strength i have lost over the past year due to multipule things mostly being less active because of the endo a very detramental thing when it comes to the CP unfortunately I am having difficulties getting back to where i want to but life is work and has been since day one I am not going to give up without fighting the whole way.
I am dealing much better with the fact that i have had to lose part of my femaly anoatomy since i know it has helped some evein if it is just for a short tiem being able to fully enjoy life is worth it. Lots of love to all my dedicated readers and for those of you out there with endo who have not found relief keep holding your head up you are all in my prayers this desease has changed my life in so many ways

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that things are going well. Keep working at it and you'll build back your stamina in no time!

    ReplyDelete