Monday, March 12, 2012

Lights in the dark the upside of a chronic illness

This is going out of the original planned order between my helper and me but I am preparing for my second surgery right now and just wanted to write all of you about some of the thoughts that are running through my head at this time and there are a lot. first of all I know that a lot of my wonderful endo sisters don’t read my blog but I want to thank them for all that they have given me with support and unbreakable friendship only endo sisters can truly know what I am feeling and it feels so good to feel validated.
I have many wonderful people who are here for me all the time even if it is only through the net and I also want to thank my dedicated blog readers Sheila Amy staph and any others I am missing it gives me something to look forward to seeing your comments on my blog thanks so much your support is more than appreciated as well.
Mom will never read this for sure but I definitely need to put up a huge thank you to her she has been with me since moment one and is still more than willing to stand by me now I wouldn’t change you for the world I love u to the moon and back mom your wonderful and I have you to thank for helping me become the beautiful person I am today you have instilled in me the attitude I need to get through this hell we call endo or in faith language for those who do not know faith is my wonderfully beautiful niece she calls it metriosis but that’s good enough for me the fact that she tries to relate with my condition amazes me she is a very smart loving kido yes she might act like she is going on 20 but what five yr old doesn’t auntie loves u beautiful.
Also my handsome nephew Bryan auntie loves you and I hope after this surgery I feel better and can take u more to spend time with you he is three and very active so it’s really tough for me to take him like I want to endo sucks it takes the joy out of a lot of things. And to all my other special kidos even the ones that I only know through chat I love you not mentioning names as I do not have permission but they know who they are and to all my lil cp friends from all over you are all with me.

I have so many special people to talk about that I don’t think I can fit them all in a post now you may ask how this post is related to endometriosis well because of living with a chronic medical condition I am forced to look at everything a lot differently than most. I have had to learn never take anything for granted and to live each day like it is the last you never know when u have a chronic illness what you will be able to do from day to day. Why am I taking the time to thank so many people and tell them how wonderful they all are well because each time I go for another surgery I think well I may not get the chance to do this again don’t be alarmed I have every intention of coming through healthy and with the strength to fight but it is still a huge unknown. Endo has taught me so much that it is hard to put it all into words but I’m going to do my best to spread awareness in any way I can to anyone whom I did not address in the above post I’m sorry but know that each person who has touched my life is love and is with me each and every day

2 comments:

  1. You are a very strong young woman and you are an inspiration. I'm happy that my comments bring you some happiness! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs back to u and malayna my comments are not showing they are here or that the need moderation right now silly blog

    ReplyDelete