Thursday, March 15, 2012

very minor scare last night

Took a shower last night and when i got out there was bleeding from one of the lap incisions very very scary. I called the on call for my GYN and they called back with in five minutes. So I am now keepiong a bandage and gause on the left incision It was just very scary for me but im ok now the left lap incision is begger becaue they removed my ovary and tube through that side hoping it stays dry and blood free dont want any further scares I am feeling very good all things considered tired but that is because of my body needing to heal itself i have been up and about more after thsi lap thus far than the first hugs to all

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was nothing serious! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and i will was very scary though ugh

    ReplyDelete