Monday, January 17, 2011

this is definately gonna be a long month

Well I got through one stressful event this month. I have another docs appointment tomorrow. This one should be much easier though. i am seeing my gastro tomorrow for lets hope the final follow up for a while. I am so tired of doctors and stuff. It is taking its toll on me. I am not sure how much more i cn go through. I was hopint htis year would be more mellow and easier on appointments but it doesnt seem to be getting that way. I still have one more on the 28th of this month with my endocrineologist and then one in february with my OB then yes march with DR taylor the kidney guy. Ask me how I keep track of them all and i honestly can not answer that for you. I have a memory full of dates and then write them down and hope they are right later on. i am not really too anxious on this one but just tired of being polked a proded at

No comments:

Post a Comment