Thursday, January 13, 2011

feeling quite a bit better with my anxiety

I am slowly refiguring out how to control my anxiety. i have not had a major trigger in a long time and this appointment is a big one. My usual counsoler is still out but thankfully o have had a very nice lady who stepped up in my time of need. I really apreciate that so much. I am ready to face my appointment and use the tools that have been given to me to over come this major fear. ask me if i was ready a week ago nope no way i am still afraid dont get me wrong but i am coping better with it.
Now on to the interesting stuff here lol i took the puppies outside this morning before my appointment to play in the snow they had so much fun. made me smile to see them romp and play together. I had to put on my boots and snow suit to watch them because jeter was on the loose and jake was hooked so i had to be out there. it has been a long time since i have gone out in the snow may take them back out again after I take a short nap. I need one since i did not sleep well last night.
Oh yeah also the fun part of the whole doctors visit has started as of seven this morning. 24 hour urine collection which is not an easy thing for me to do but so far so good. It is such an awkward feeling to know that I cant pee in the toilet. Cant wait till the AM tomorrow things will be back to normal with my pee meaning it will go into the rightful resting place the toilet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment