Monday, January 24, 2011

another appointment over with

I was hoping this year would be much easier than last with appointments and issues but so far no such luck. at the end of last year I only had 2 appointments scheduled for 2011 now my mind is over flowing with dates and times. I really dont know how much more of this I can take. i am so frustrated and I just want a break from doctorswhich is not going to happen until march unless something else comes along than it will be later than march. hoping everything looks good with the ultrasound and they didnt say much so I guess nothing huge is wrong thats good. i just feel like curling into a ball and leaving the real life for a few weeks just to get a break from it all. I just really feell like I am a labe experiement that is being polked and proded. Sometimes i just sit and debate if the appointments are really worth it and neededugh I know that there are others out there who have it worse than I do with things but man a break would certainly be a good thing and I mean for more than a month lol. My wish on new years was to go for more than three months without an appointment that has yet to happen so I may still be able to do that but no time soon well im going to go snuggle with my niece and have a nap which i really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment