Monday, January 10, 2011

I Could...If They Would By Billy Gilman


this is a song we can all relate to. My conditions are not fatal and thankfully they will not take my life but i can still relate so much to this song.
I can relate with my CP because it has aken somethings from me like i can not drive a car kind of ironic that they included that in there. With my endometriosis and iC If they would find a cure for those I would be able to live with out pain. I know that most of this will not happen in my lifetimebut I will know that I have been a part of the effort to find cures or helpful medical treatments for some conditions out there.
I may not like living with all of my medical conditions but I have been thinking that everything that I go through makes me stronger and I hope that the more I am given to deal with that it is taken from another one of god's younger angels so that they can have a healthy happy life.
My life is healthy and happy for the most part but it makes me fel better to think that me having to deal with so much may be helping another person. To all of my special friends out there with CP or IC or endometiosis even though I met most of you on the internet you are near and dear to my heart yes that means Sheila and Malayna sending you a huge cyber hug

1 comment:

  1. A cyber hug back to you! I'm keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete