Thursday, January 6, 2011

not a good morning at all this morning

I have gone three weeks today without seeing my counsoler because she has been out with ilnees not sure the whole sccop yet so I called and tried to make another appointment with someone and in the process of trying to find a ride to another appointment called someone and this person was like I dont think you should see another counsoler the one you have knows your issues. Well needless to say since they dont know when mine is comming back as of yet hoping soon I think I do need an appointment so i made one and found someone who did not tell me i did not need another counsoler thank you so much my friend . i am not sharing names on this post but the people know who they are if they read this but I dont think they will.
any way i finally decided I had enough of trying to deal with it all on my own and I had a break down of tears on my mom this morning and finally just let everything come out and boy it feels better now. I try not to do this because she has enough stress but sometimes when i try to be too tough that is what happens. I dont know why but sometimes i find it so much easier to talk to my counsoler than my parents I think it is because i am always worried on stressing them more than they already are.
Oh well i made a booboo this morning and got upset but i feel better now and mom was there once again to help me. it is just so hard right now I have never been so afraid in my life as I am right now and no matter who tries to understand they really can not because they are not faced with the kidney issue I am i do apreciate everyones suport but i still just feel so alone. any how happy to report i have my appointment tommorrow and a ride to it yay

No comments:

Post a Comment