Wednesday, January 19, 2011

long day today

Its kind of funny to say that because ive been sleeping most of it because my stomach and pelvis are hurting really badly. i had my niece all week accept for today and then also had my nephew yesterday and a lil while today so i have been very active and it is getting me now. i am really sad because i miss the days where i could get up and be on the go all day long. i cant do that anymore right now i may be able to some day but its just not seeming that way. I told mom the other day that the elmiron was not really helping and she was like i think its helping you can get out of bed now. It was the IC and endo in combination that wee keeping me in bed the enod is good for now but will be showing its evil head again soon but i guess that is just how it has to be for a while longer and each day that passes is one less that i have to go back and go through all over again. I want to feel good again and i feel that it is possible with the right medication combo so lets hope the OB will work on it with me when i go in februarygoing to go and rest again I feel like a couch potato lately especially today

No comments:

Post a Comment