Friday, January 28, 2011

appointment with Reproductive endocrinologist went well

so glad for that. there was very little talk on the topic of pregnancy which i was surprise because last tiem there was alot of it. i told them that i was basically in the same place as a year ago and not ready to have children yet and they were good with that we discussed treatment options for my prolactin levels because i have been having some symptoms but they are not bothersome enough for me to want to have to take yet anotehr medication every day so we left it at that and he is sending blood to recheck it and then i will be set again until next year. the good thing is that if my levels remain boarderline high like they have been or normal my GYN can monitor them rather than having to go to his office once a year so that was a good thought for me one less doc is always good even though he is a nice guy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment