Thursday, January 20, 2011

happy Thursdaay for me today

I had a verry happy Thursday today My regular counsoler is back after four or five weeks of being ill. thankfully she is better now and we are back to our normal routine. I dont really know if this is suposed to be how things like this work but i didnt realize how much i missed her until I finally saw her today. I have always been told you are not suposed to miss health care workers or people in teh field but I think this is different three years of seeing her once a week i believ it constitutes being able to miss her.
Any how yesterday was a tough day for me i spent most of it on the couch in pain yet another cycle of agony for me but i got through it and I am doing good now. I rested from nine yesterday morning till three in the afternoon and then finally was able to get up some and then was back in bed bu ten thirty. I also got some more appointment news yesterday my ultrasound is this comming monday the 34th and thankfully it shou,d not be painful unless of course they decide they need to see between my ribs which then poses an interesting feeling of tickling and some pain but i will get through it and a good day for me over all now im cleaning up around the house a bit and staying wuiet as much as i can again today cause tomorrows gonna be a busy day i have the little man again.

1 comment: