Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wow the med regiment changes yet again

i dont know if i posted but the day before thanks giving i had some lab test drawn well they were all normal except having a mild bitamin D deficiency so yeah needless to say it is another pill for me to take and then have more labs drawn for vit D in 3 to six months. so tired it does not matter how hard i try to keep away from more meds i end up on more.
I am still in pain alot but my bowels are doing better now and the endometriosis pain is still good now it is just getting the bladder pain and discomfort under control. The doc told me to come back in if I felt i needed to I do but yet I dont want to go back in so i am having a fight with myself lol. I dont want to put any more stress on my family i feel like i have been stressing them enough with everything lately. i dont like that feeling at all. I wish i could be more independant but with no drivers liscence that is not an easy task nearly impossible and trust me I have treid on mor ethan one occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment