Monday, December 20, 2010

more bad news or possibly

i am a little scared right now went to the regular doctor and had my UA urinealysis done and they said they do not suspect infection because ther is a marker that is not there that is key to infection cant remember what that is right now but any how here is the not or maybe not so good news. They found protien in my urine again. This is not the first time and the last time it was found in my urine the doctor or nurse said it was alot and this was before i changed providers and the nurse also asked at the old doc if they set up an appointment with a urologist and i said no they really did not seem concerned about it. so back to today there is protien in there again or still maybe im not sure honestly sometimes they say its normal other times its not but she said depinding on what the test results are after sinding it off to the lab I may be going to a nephrologist AKA a kidney doctor. i have already been though that and do not want to go through it again but the one major thing that scare the crap out of me and I have yet to share this with my PCP and probably should is that around the age of four to six maybe a bit older my doctor at that time which was yet a different one told my mom that i would be a good candidate for dyallisis so yeah I am scared alot.

1 comment: