Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another long and not so good day

Still in pain and now I am having pains that I have not had before but I am still reluctant to go into the OB I dont really want to describe the pains that I am having hee but they are really uncomfortable. I have been struggling to get through those and what does my puppy do but try and run away from me. He actually succeeded and if it were not for a nice passerby I would not have gotten him back. It was horrible I was so scared for him because I live on a mainroad and it is the busiest one ever. SI ran across the road which I will be honest with everyone i do not normally do on my own. I am afraid that no one will stop and i will get hit but I did it and then once i got him back with some help from the nice lady i dont even know her name she left while i was putting the dogs in the house i did get to yell a thank you to her though I wish i knew her name so I could thank her apropriately.
This is the difficult part of having two dogs now. I try to watch them both ond one usually ends up sneaking past me so it is not fun for me it is really very stressful

No comments:

Post a Comment