Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wow its been a tear

Today has been a day full of conflicting emotions. i have been doing alot of thinking about where i was today a year ago. I was in surgery trying to diagnose my pelvic pain. and wel know the outcome of that was endometriosis. i kind of find it hard to believe that i have made it thorugh an extrememly difficult year. From surgery to lupron and beyond. i would not want to relive this year but i realize what a strong person i truly am to have gotten thorugh that long year. i am thankful for so much right now my mom for always being there to listen when i was in excruciating pain, The family that came through for me to help take care of me before surgery auntie cheryl is the one who took care of me before surgery and brought me in thanks for thart hug i will never forget it I was so scared.thank you to two wonderful doctors kalli veraklis and jenny Phfhal for doing my surgery and for everything you have both done to help me all thorugh the year. All of my family for the smiles you helped me to have through one of if not the toughest year of my life i love you all for everything. It is really hard to imagine the pain i was in with the endo a year ago and to realize that now i only have severe pain when i have a bleed. I dread it but you know its a part of being a femal. i am still dreadfully afraid of the day that eh pain reoccurs because there is always a possibilityuntil i go through the change of life well that is about the big news for today and thank you to all of my wonderful followers for all of the support over the year.

1 comment:

  1. You are very strong and I'm proud of all you've overcome in the past year.

    ReplyDelete