Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finally gave in and called the Ob today

I was really kind of nervous to do this because every other time i have called in they have made me go to the ER except twice now this makes th ethird. i called in and explained what was going on and waited for them to call back all the while praying it was not going to be another send me to the ER call thank you lord for answering that prayer she told me to alternate between tylenol and Ibuprophen and if that did not work to call her back and they would give me something stronger but I am good with this it seems to be enough to take the edge off that is all i need. thank you Jenny yes that is the docs name too lol for not shiping me to the ER for my birthday it may be the second one that i have been miserable for but at least i get to be miserable at home where i want to be. I didnt get out of bed much last year on my birthday either because i was still recovering from my surgery so at leas this year is better in that i am not recovering from any form of opperation yay for that there are stilltthings that even a person in pain can be thankful for i am thankful for my family for making my sinday very special for me even though that was the start of the pain i got to enjouy cake and ice cream and family that was great for me now today i am enjoying lots of not wanted time on the couch lol

1 comment: