Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Test resulst in not good news

Well i was getting ready to take a nap earlier and the phone rang and it was My doctor or NP actually calling to tell me the results of my urine testing. here they are, i do not have a urinary tract infection which is good. they next bart of teh convrsation went somethign lik ethis but There was alot of protein in your urine and then she told me that she knew i didnt want the news but that i would be getting a call from maine nephrology sometime early in the new year. i am so scared. I dont want to go through any more medical proceedures I just want a break to be a normal 25 year old women well as normal as i can be with all the already existing medical conditions. i am going to my freidns house tomorrow and spending the night to spend some time with her and the kidos so I am really hoping that will take my mind off of things. i just hope i am able to stay at a low pain level so I can enjoy as much of the time as possible. I am not even really thinking about anything besides day to day. i dont want to know the next step dont want to meet the doctor so guess what i am just going to do my best not to think about it that will not be easy but i hope I am provided with enough distractions over the next three days

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the news but it's good that they found it so you can get it taken care of. Who knows, maybe it's contributing to some of your other problems too and getting treatment will help more than you expect. Try to stay positive!

    ReplyDelete