Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday is here and the weekend was great

I had an awsome weekend this weekend saturday especially. I got to see my best friend who was in alot of my classes durring middle and high school. I have not seen her since graduation six years ago OMG it was so awsome.
I also got to meet her son jordan and her husbamd vincent. I am so happy that she is doing so well. She has one beautiful little boy. I wish she did not live so far away but thats ok I can keep in touch and it makes every tiem we get together better. i am noping that her mom will post pics on face book so I can try and post them here. not sure how well that will go though have nottried it yet. Well that is about it for now but I'll be back soon for another update

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great weekend! Catching up with old friends is always such fun!

    ReplyDelete