Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my week thus far ands its only tuesday lol

Well my weekend went well now it is the begining of a long week. Jake My puppy had his surgery yesterday so he can not help make the puppy population any bigger lol he was nutered. I know it sounds mean but it is the right thing to do to calm him down some and keep him from running in search of other female dogs hes my baby and if anything happened to him i would be crushed.
Yesterday was the waiting game we dropped him off at eight and then had towait until 200 to pick him up but we had some stuff that we did in between to pass the tiem we had to take my aunt to DMV to renew her license so we went ito the mall for a bit and had lunch at taco bell then I came home and cleaned out his crate and put fresh blanket in there and made him his rice.
he has to have rice with his dog food to prevent him from bomiting yep i even get the difficult dog lol I love him to death though, Yesterday was a day of rest for the two of us He slept most of the day and then suddenly popped out of his crate around seven thirty and actually scared me becasue he had beeen so quiet lol.
Today begins the process of trying to keep him mellow for the next seven to ten days um yeah right uh huh how is that going to work lol he is already back to being a pig and trying to be a nut like he was before so now when he gets to hyper I put him in his crate for a few hours and that helps mellow him out don't want any complications for my baby. I have not dared to look at teh incision I want to but I am afraid of hurting him mom has though so that is good well that is it for my week thus far and oh no its not I ma going to my friend's babies birthday party that i have not seen since highschool graduation so excikted she lives in virginia now She and her husband were both in the military until she got a medical discharge so proud of them

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you have a dog. It's been a long time since I visited you. Anyway, have a wonderful week... at least the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are pics of him on here back in april or may that is when i got him he is only five months old so not too old lol you will have plenty of tiem to see him sending hugs to you mike and Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Jake is doing well. Have a great time at the party!

    ReplyDelete