Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jake is back to 100 percent puppy brat lol he is p;aying again and everything cant keep him down ther is no way he is a five month old lab that does not work apparently. this is the first lab i have owbed i have only had one other dog and he was alot of work too but I feel old i cant keep up with him lol
i got wii fit plus yesterday it is tons of fun i love it used it for thirty mins this morning yeah it is alot of work though. Thats it on my end for now ill post again after the party gonna go give jake water and get him ready for bed

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have Jake back to his old self. or is that a good thing? hahahah I like to get myself a wii fit too since brandon got a wii console maybe i could use it when he is not around and get fit. we'll see. am happy that you are doing well. no tummy ache recently? have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no tummy ache the female issue is doing well along with the bowel issues so i have had relief now for a while. The relief from the endometriosis pain has been good since the end of July the OBGYN put me on a new birth control called nuva ring its kind of ironic that birth control helps with that lol. I did my six months of shors which were horrible with the side effects but as far as it goes now i would do it again if i had to because the relief right now is awsome i have my life back mostly pain free thats what i wanted and i got it for now

    ReplyDelete